Shani Gandhi is an Australian music producer/engineer based in Nashville, Tennessee. A native of Perth, she moved to Ithaca, New York in 2007, to pursue a Bachelor of Music degree at Ithaca College. Her career in Nashville has paired her with such producers as Gary Paczosa, Michael Wagener, Neal Cappellino, and Marshall Altman. Gandhi has engineered and mixed albums for the likes of Alison Krauss & Union Station, George Jones & The Smoky Mountain Boys, Kelsea Ballerini, Sarah Jarosz, and Parker Millsap.
In 2017, Gandhi received a Grammy Award for Best Folk Album as Engineer for Sarah Jarosz’s, Undercurrent. She was also nominated for Grammy Award for Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical, along with Gary Paczosa, for the same album.
- Collins, Simon (22 April 2017). "Grammy win puts Perth-raised audio engineer in top mix". The West Australian. Retrieved 10 July 2017.
- "2017 Grammy Nominations". 6 December 2016.
- "59th Annual Grammy Awards (2016): Best Folk Album".
- "59th Annual Grammy Awards (2016):Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical".
- Thanki, Juli (11 February 2017). "Shani Gandhi soars behind the soundboard".
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (July 2017)