Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2006) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Some dishes made using shank include:
- Bulalo, a Filipino beef shank stew.
- Ossobuco alla milanese, an Italian veal shank dish.
- Persian Biryani, with different shanks.
- Nihari a spicy national dish of Pakistan and a popular dish in North India with origin in Delhi, India.
- cazuela with shank meat, popular in 19th century Chile during the nitrate boom.
- Labarca, Rafael. 2009. Meal in the Pampas During the Saltpetre Boom in Chile: A View from Historic Zooarchaeology. Revista Española de antropología Americana.
|This meat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|