Shanklin is a seaside resort and civil parish on the Isle of Wight, England.
Shanklin may also refer to:
- Shanklin Chine, a wooded coastal ravine containing waterfalls, trees and lush vegetation, with footpaths and walkways allowing paid access for visitors, and a heritage centre explaining its history.
- Shanklin Estate, council housing estate in Sutton, South London; sited between Brighton Road and the Epsom Downs Branch
- Shanklin Family, American family involved in politics and government
- Shanklin Glacier, a glacier in the Hughes Range of Antarctica, flowing southeast from Mount Waterman to enter Muck Glacier at a point 8 km (5 mi) west of Ramsey Glacier
- Shanklin railway station, the railway station in the civil parish of Shanklin on the Isle of Wight
- Ron Shanklin, American football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shanklin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.