From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shanklin can refer to any of the following:
- Shanklin Chine, a wooded coastal ravine containing waterfalls, trees and lush vegetation, with footpaths and walkways allowing paid access for visitors, and a heritage centre explaining its history.
- Shanklin Pier, a pier
- Shanklin Pier Ltd v Detel Products Ltd, a leading judgment on the subject of collateral contracts in English contract law
- Shanklin railway station, a railway station
- Shanklin Estate, council housing estate in Sutton, South London, sited between Brighton Road and the Epsom Downs Branch
- Shanklin Family, American family involved in politics and government
- Shanklin Glacier, a glacier in the Hughes Range of Antarctica, flowing southeast from Mount Waterman to enter Muck Glacier at a point 8 km (5 mi) west of Ramsey Glacier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shanklin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.