From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shannan may refer to:
- Shannan, Tibet, city in the Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Shannan (region), the southern part of Shaanxi province, China
- Shannan Circuit (山南道), a province of Tang Dynasty China, later divided into:
- Shannan Click (born 1983), an American model
- Shannan McPherson (born 1985) rugby league football player
- Shannan Ponton (born 1975), personal trainer on the Australian version of The Biggest Loser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shannan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.