- "Shannon Eckstein | Endura Sports Nutrition". Endura.com.au. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- Pierce, Jeremy (17 April 2013) Shannon Eckstein says he will retire rather than beat Trevor Hendy's record of six Australian Ironman titles. The Courier-Mail
- "Dolphin Surf Craft – Shannon Eckstein Profile". Dolphinsurf.com.au. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "Latest shannon eckstein articles | Topics". Sunshine Coast Daily. 18 September 2012. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "Shannon Eckstein back to his best Surf Lifesaving | goldcoast.com.au | Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia". Archived from the original on 2013-01-28. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
|This biographical article related to an Australian known for competing in triathlons is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|