|Elevation||860 ft (262 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||443286|
Shannondale was platted by Isaiah Lame and George Woods in 1851. Nathan Shannon was an early postmaster. A post office was established at Shannondale in 1852, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1909.
Shannondale is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Shannondale, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2017-06-15.
- Beckwith, Hiram Williams; Kennedy, P. S. (1881). History of Montgomery County, Together with Historic Notes on the Wabash Valley. H. H. Hill and N. Iddings. p. 531.
- "Montgomery County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
|This Montgomery County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Boone County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|