From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Inner peace, a state of being mentally and spiritually at peace, with enough knowledge and understanding to keep oneself strong in the face of discord or stress.
- Ksanti, one of the paramitas of Buddhism.
- Shanti Devi (1926–1987), Indian woman at the center of a case of supposed reincarnation
- Shanti Roney (born 1970), Swedish actor
- Shanti Snyder (born 1981), Japanese/English lyricist, singer, songwriter, and music TV host
- Oliver Shanti (born 1948), New Age musician
- Shanti Wintergate, musician/actress/writer
- Shanthi Krishna, Tamil and Malayalam movie actress
- Shanthi Lekha or Rita Irene Quyn (1929–2009), Sri Lankan actress
- Santhi Soundarajan or Santhi Soundararajan (born 1981), Indian athlete
- Shanti Singh (1941–2001) princess of Nepal and rani of Bajhang.
- "Shanti" (song), a 2002 single by Hitomi Shimatani
- "Shanti / Ashtangi" (song), a 1998 song by Madonna from the album Ray of Light
- Shanti (album), a 2002 album by Hitomi Shimatani
- Ferry Corsten's song from the album Twice in a Blue Moon, 2008
- Banco de Gaia's piece from the album Maya (Banco de Gaia album)
- Béla Fleck/Jeff Coffin composition off the 1998 album Left of Cool
- "Shanti" (hymn tune), a 1986 hymn, We Walk by Faith, by Marty Haugen
In the media
- Shanti (TV series), a 1994 Indian television series
- Shanti Shanti Shanti, a 1998 Kannada language film
- Shanti (film), a 2004 Indian film starring Bhavana
- Children of Men, a 2006 film where the phrase is used repeatedly, and is displayed onscreen before the ending credits
- In the Disney cartoon The Jungle Book 2 (2003), Mowgli's girlfriend is called Shanti
- Shanti Project, a group providing support and guidance for people with life-threatening illnesses
- Shanthi Nagar or Shanthi Nagar Colony, one of the major and oldest colonies of Nalgonda, Andhra Pradesh
- Shanthi Sena or 'Sarvodaya Shanthi Sena Sandasaya' (Peace Brigade), a country wide Sri Lankan youth force
- Shanti Mantra, as used in the final line of T.S. Eliot's poem "The Waste Land"
- Shanti Stupa, is a Buddhist white-domed stupa (chorten) on a hilltop in Chanspa, Leh district, Ladakh, in the north Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir
- Shanthi (elephant), famous musician elephant at the National Zoo in Washington D.C.
- SHANTI or the Sciences, Humanities and the Arts Network of Technological Initiatives centred at the University of Virginia
- Shanthi (elephant) (2012-05-01). Shanthi, the National Zoo's Musical Elephant, Plays the Harmonica!. The National Zoo, Smithsonian Institution, Washington DC: YouTube.
- SHANTI— Sciences, Humanities and the Arts Network of Technological Initiatives.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shanti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.