|Birth name||Sean Patrick Ramos|
|Born||April 15, 2001|
Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sean Patrick Ramos (born April 15, 2001), known professionally as Shanti Dope, is a Filipino rapper and songwriter. He is known for his songs "Nadarang", "Shantidope", "MAU", and Amatz.
Shanti Dope started writing verses in 2013 following the footsteps of local rappers who use songwriting as a way to tell stories. Influenced by the idea of storytelling through rap, his first long verse got him into rapper Smugglaz' 2015 album Walking Distance.
- Nadarang (2017)
- Shanti Dope (featuring Gloc-9) (2017)
- Apoy (with Abra) (2018)
- Norem (with Gloc-9 featuring Abaddon and JKris) (2018)
- Almost Love – Shanti Dope version (with Sabrina Carpenter) (2018)
- Crazy (International remix) (with MiMi, NomaD, Krayzie Bone) (2018)
- Bata, Dahan-Dahan x Nadarang (with IV of Spades) (2018)
- Sa Kahapon (with IV of Spades) (2018)
- Namamasko Po (with IV of Spades) (2018)
- Amatz (2019)
- Imposible (with KZ Tandingan) (2019)
- List of awards and nominations received by Shanti Dope
- Filipino hip hop
- Al James
- List of Filipino hip hop artists
- "The word according to Shanti Dope". Inquirer. February 3, 2018. Retrieved June 20, 2018.
- "MYXCLUSIVE: SHANTI DOPE REVEALS HIS FAVORITE GLOC-9 ALBUMS!". Myx. February 3, 2018. Retrieved June 20, 2018.
- "16-year-old rapper Shanti Dope releases "Materyal" EP; Debut single "Nadarang" zooms to No. 1 on Spotify PH's Top 50 Viral Chart!". When in Manila. December 13, 2017. Retrieved June 21, 2018.