|Look up Shaolin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shaolin may refer to:
- Shaolin Monastery, or Shaolin Temple, a Buddhist monastery in Henan province, China
- Shaolin Kung Fu, the martial art associated with the monastery
- Southern Shaolin Monastery, a Buddhist monastery in Fujian province, China
- Shaolin Sect, a fictional martial arts sect based on the real temple, commonly featured in Wuxia fiction
- Shaolin Temple, a 1982 martial arts film
- Shaolin, a 2011 martial arts film
- Shaolin and Wu Tang, a 1983 martial arts film
- Shaolin (humorist) (1971–2016), Brazilian humorist
- Shaolin Soccer, a 2001 film starring Stephen Chow
- Staten Island, a borough of New York City (nickname popularized by Wu-Tang Clan)
- Once Upon a Time in Shaolin, an album by Wu-Tang Clan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shaolin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.