Shaq may refer to:
- Shaquille O'Neal (born 1972), NBA basketball player known also as Shaq
- Shaq Coulthirst (born 1994), English football (soccer) player
- Michael Dapaah (born 1991), English rapper, actor, and comedian of Ghanaian descent, best known for portraying the fictional road rapper Big Shaq (also known as Roadman Shaq)
- Shaquill Griffin (born 1995), American football cornerback player also known as Shaq Griffin
- Shaq Johnson (born 1993), Canadian football wide receiver player
- Shaq Lawson (born 1994), American football defensive end player
- Shaq Mason (born 1993), American football offensive guard player
- Shaq McDonald (born 1995), English football (soccer) player
- Shaquell Moore (born 1996), American soccer player also known as Shaq Moore
- Shaq Roland (born 1993), American football Wide receiver
- Shaq Thompson (born 1994), American football linebacker
- Hack-a-Shaq, a basketball strategy hinder the scoring ability of the opposing team by continuously committing personal fouls against one of its opposing players, the player chosen being the one with the weakest free throw percentage among players on the court
- Shaq (film), (also known as Shukk), 2013 Pakistani mystery drama, aired on ARY Digital, and directed by Yasir Nawaz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shaq.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.