|Directed by||Neeraj Joshi|
|Produced by||A. Dev Kumar & Yukit Vora|
|Music by||Parth Bharat Thakkar|
|Box office||₹ 6 crore|
Sharato Lagu (English: Terms and Conditions Apply) is a 2018 Gujarati comedy drama film starring Gujarati actor Malhar Thakar, Deeksha Joshi, Prashant Barot, Hemant Jha, Chhaya Vora, and Alpana Buch. The film is directed by Neeraj Joshi. It was released on 25 October 2018. It is produced by A. Dev Kumar & Yukit Vora from Superhit Entertainment and is distributed by Rupam Entertainment. The film is a remake of 2017 Marathi film Chi Va Chi Sau Ka.
Malhar Thakar as Satya and Deeksha Joshi as Saavi are a couple who are poles apart in personality and are introduced to each other as prospective marriage partners. Their crazy romantic story forms the crux of the plot. 
- Malhar Thakar as Satyavrat
- Deeksha Joshi as Savitri
- Prashant Barot as Savitri’s Father
- Chhaya Vora as Savitri’s Mother
- Hemant Jha as Satyavrat’s Father
- Alpana Buch as Satyavrat’s Mother
- Gopi Desai as Satyavrat's Dadi
The film is produced by A. Dev Kumar & Yukit Vora from Superhit Entertainment.
Sharato Lagu had conducted a world premier in the Vadilal International Gujarati Film Festival 2018. The film was released on 19 October 2018. Film received positive reviews by the critics. Times of India gave 4/5 stars to the film. Positive Word of mouth meant the film saw very good turn out at the theatres across Gujarat. The film successfully completed its one month in the theatres.
- "Sharato Lagu Box Office Collections". Retrieved 24 March 2019.
- "Was fun to work with Neeraj Joshi again - Times of India".
- "'Sharato Lague' new poster Deeksha Joshi Shares a new poster of her upcoming 'Experimental romance' film- Times of India".
- "Dhollywood's big ticket date with Dussehra - The Times of India". The Times of India.
- "There is considerable buzz surrounding the film sharato lagu, as Malhar Thakar and Deeksha Joshi are pairing up for the first timea". The Times of India.
- "IGFF gets a grand response from Gujarati movie fraternity". The Times of India.