From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shard may refer to:
- Sherd (or shard), a piece of glass, pottery or stone—e.g., sea glass
- Elytron, a forewing found on some insect species
- Shard End, a place in Birmingham, United Kingdom
- The Shard, a skyscraper in London, United Kingdom
- Dresden Shard, a redesign of the Bundeswehr Military History Museum in Dresden, Germany
- Slang for the drug methamphetamine, referring to its shard-like crystals
- Shard (comics), a comic book character
- Rex Shard, a character in the TV series SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron
- A skyscraper and the name of the final chapter in the video game Mirror's Edge
- Shard (database architecture), a method of horizontal partitioning in a database, often used in a shared nothing architecture
- A game server hosting a massively multiplayer online game (MMOG)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.