SharePlanner is a Real-Time Trading Network for actionable trade setups, watch-lists, stock screens, and social network of traders for collaboration and to exchange trading ideas. Traders provide their entry prices, stop-losses, target prices for their trades.
SharePlanner was founded by Ryan Mallory and Matt Walters in 2007. Mr. Mallory is a BA graduate of the University of Central Florida's College of Sciences and has a Masters of Business from Nova Southeastern University's Wayne Huizenga school of business. Mr. Walters is graduate from the University of Miami with a masters degree in Mechanical Engineering. Walters was drafted in the fifth round of the 2003 NFL Draft (selection 150 overall) by the New York Jets.
SharePlanner is primarily a social network that focuses on the collaboration and exchange of investment and trading ideas among traders, as well as the placement of real-time trades by its users. Within the Trader Network, users are able to post charts, join specific trading groups, view trader rankings, and interact with each other via network email, and wall postings.
There are a number of authors on SharePlanner that provides daily content that includes watch-lists, stock screens, educational trading articles, market analysis, daily trading plans, and technical analysis research.
Included in the Trading Cue is a discussion forum that allows users to interact with one another and discuss market conditions, trade ideas and opinions.
In August 2010, SharePlanner launched its Premium Services which includes a mechanical investment system, and an options income service.
- Rich Duprey (1 October 2010). "3 Stocks Ready to Roar". fool.com.
- "Stock quotes, financial tools, news and analysis - MSN Money". msn.com.
- Charles E. Kirk, The Kirk Report. "The Kirk Report". thekirkreport.com.
- Tim Knight; Design Richard Parr; Developed by MaxMo Technologies. "A Potluck of Long and Short Setups (By Ryan Mallory)". Slope of Hope.
- "Benzinga - Stock Market Quotes, Business News, Financial News, Trading Ideas, and Stock Research by Professionals". Benzinga.
- "18 Stocks Selling At A Huge Discount". istockanalyst.com.
- "SharePlanner". TraderPlanet.com.