Shariff Saydona Mustapha, Maguindanao
|Shariff Saydona Mustapha|
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Zandria Sinsuat Ampatuan|
|• Total||101.00 km2 (39.00 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||200/km2 (510/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Electorate||6,616 voters as of 2016|
It was created out of 4 barangays from the municipality of Shariff Aguak, 4 entire barangays and a portion of one barangay from Mamasapano, 2 barangays from Datu Unsay, one barangay from Datu Piang, and 3 entire barangays and a portion of one barangay from Datu Saudi-Ampatuan by virtue of Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 225 (as amended by MMAA Act No. 252), which was subsequently ratified in a plebiscite held on July 30, 2009.
Shariff Saydona Mustapha is politically subdivided into 16 barangays.
- Datu Bakal
- Datu Kilay
- Pagatin (Pagatin I)
|Population census of
Shariff Saydona Mustapha
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 225; An Act Creating the Municipality of Shariff Saydona Mustapha in the Province of Maguindanao, Providing Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes." (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- "Province of Maguindanao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.