|Population||1,316 (2016 census)|
|• Density||24.33/km2 (63.00/sq mi)|
|Area||54.1 km2 (20.9 sq mi)|
Sharon is approximately eight kilometres west of Bundaberg towards Gin Gin. The Sharon Gorge is a further four kilometres along the highway, and is home to a tranquil area with rainforests, ferns, palms and orchids.
Sharon has the following heritage listings:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Sharon". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- "Sharon - locality in Bundaberg Region (entry 44766)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- "Sharon - Queensland". Queensland.com. Archived from the original on 17 January 2018. Retrieved 14 April 2018.
- "Manoo - unbounded locality in the Bundaberg Region (entry 20832)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Sharon". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 14 November 2015.
- "Splitters Creek Railway Bridge (entry 600529)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- "Sharon". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|