This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sharon Palmer (born May 12, 1961) is a registered dietitian, freelance food and nutrition writer and editor.
Sharon Palmer is a food and nutrition journalist, editor and author of The Plant-Powered Diet and Plant-Powered for Life. She is also the editor of the publication Environmental Nutrition and writes for her blog, The Plant-Powered Blog. Her specific expertise is in plant-based nutrition, including Mediterranean, vegetarian and vegan diets. She serves as the consulting dietitian for the Oldways Vegetarian Network, is a regional co-director for the Association of Food Journalists, and is an editor for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetic’s website, eatright.org.
- The Plant-Powered Diet: The Lifelong Eating Plan for Achieving Optimal Health, Beginning Today (2012). ISBN 1-61519-058-9. Published by The Experiment.
1. ^ "Official biography". sharonpalmer.com. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
2. ^ Sharon Palmer's "The power of plants in your diet". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
3. ^ San Diego's Local Flavor. Today's Dietitian. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
4. ^ Diabetes Prevention. Aging Well. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
|This biographical article related to medicine in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|