It has been said that much of Que’s imagery can be perceived as multilayers, with some forms suggesting a mix of spiritual, secular, and mathematical or even industrial significance.
Being deeply involved with Music, in March 2007 she has been a curator of the exhibit "Instrumental", at the Ann Arbor Gallery Project, featuring diversely talented artists who are creatively engaged in industrial design, engineering, music, acoustics, math, violin and bow making.
Sculpture: Constructed, March 24 to May 16, 2008, at Gallery One, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor featured some of her works together with some of Tom Phardel, as done by Lemberg Gallery Summer Mix (Jul 12 - Aug 9, 2008), with her Survival Engine.
||This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (January 2010)|
- Automatic Desires, Museo ItaloAmericano, Fort Mason Center, San Francisco, CA
- Retrofit, Meadow Brook Art Gallery, Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- Immersed, Byron Roche Gallery, Chicago, IL
- Loop, Lemberg Gallery, Ferndale, MI
- Concentric Chronology, Warren Robbins Gallery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Seamless Motion, G.R. N'Namdi Gallery, Chicago, IL
- Every distance is not near, Alexa Lee Gallery, Ann Arbor, MI
- Sharon Que: Sculpture, General Motors Institute Gallery, General Motors Institute, Flint, MI
- Sculpture, Gallery 414, Ann Arbor, MI
- New Sculpture, Robert Kidd Gallery, Birmingham, MI
- Sharon Que, Sculpture and Mixed Media Assembleges, Fine Arts Gallery, Mott Community College, Flint, MI
- Wanderlust, Lemberg Gallery (Mar 6 - Apr 24) with Diane Carr and Janet Hamrick (see )
- Detroit International Auto Show, Ford Motor Company, Lincoln.
- Summer Mix, Lemberg Gallery (Jul 12 - Aug 9) with Survival Engine
- Spirit, featuring artists able to express the interior space of the soul, Gallery Project, Ann Arbor, MI, June 25 to August 3, 2008.
- Sculpture: Constructed, Gallery One, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor (March 24 - May 16)
- Instrumental, Ann Arbor Gallery Project (March)
- Art Chicago 2003, Navy Pier, Byron Roche Gallery, Chicago IL
- Biennial 2002, Detroit Artists Market, Detroit, MI
- Art Chicago 2000, Navy Pier, Byron Roche Gallery, Chicago IL
- Parallel Tracks, Bobbitt Visual Arts Center, Albion College, Albion, MI (Tom Phardel)
- 3d@dc, Detroit Contemporary, Detroit, MI
- Duty Free, Artcite, Windsor, Canada
- Dysfunctional Sculpture, Center Galleries, Center for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI
- Great Lakes Regional Art Exhibition, Midland Center for Arts, Midland, MI (Juror's Merit Award)
- Ambient Luminosity, Detroit Artists Market, Detroit, MI
- Out of Solitude, Tribes of the Corridor, Michigan Gallery (Sept. 7 - Oct. 12) http://corridortribe.com/tribes/michigan_gallery_tribe/solitude_090796.htm
- Sharon Que, Robert Bielat, Ken Thompson, Marygrove College Gallery, Marygrove College, Detroit, MI
- Patrimonio: The Legacy of Italian Art in Michigan, Community Arts Gallery, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Group Show, Gallery d'Arte UBU, Venice, Italy
- Sculpture, Willis Gallery, Detroit, MI (Robert Hansen)
- Spiritual Concerns in Contemporary Art, Lee Hall Gallery, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI
- Four Sculptors, University Art Gallery, Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI
- The Poetics of Space: The Box and New Assemblages, curated by Ben Mitchell, Art Center of Battle Creek, Battle Creek, MI (Traveling Exhibition).
- After Ten Years, Detroit Focus Gallery, Detroit, MI
- Sculpture, Michigan Gallery, Detroit, MI (Tom Phardel)
- Artists Choose Artists, Detroit Focus Gallery, Detroit, MI
- Sharon Que, Mary Ann Jordan, Michigan Gallery, Detroit, MI
- Assemblages, Ann Arbor Art Association, Ann Arbor, MI (Grace Ann Warn)
- 2001: she opened her own workshop after a long apprenticeship as violin making assistant at Curtin and Alf and with Joe Curtin.
- 2006: she became a member of the American Federation of Violin and Bow Makers after specializing with violin restorer Hans Nebel, from the school of Simone Fernando Sacconi.
- 2009: contribution to The Pau-Brasil Conservation Project.
- "The Strad", April 2008, p. 75: Sharon Que's top-floor workshop encourages her creativity - and reveals her addiction to clamps, interview-presentation as a violin restorer by Catherine Payne. ISSN 0039-2049
- "The Strad", July 2007, p. 38-42: Sisters are doing it for themselves, p. 42. ISSN 0039-2049
- Rochester, Michigan: Sharon Que, in: "Sculpture" 23, Part 6 (2004): 73, Washington, DC: International Sculpture Center, c1987- OCLC 109807289 ISSN 0889-728X
- Retrofit, Meadow Brook Art Gallery, College of Arts and Sciences, Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan, September 6 - October 5, 2003, Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs 2003. OCLC 53047897 ISBN 0-925859-21-4 ISBN 978-0-925859-21-1
- The VSA-Oberlin Setup Workshop, in: "Journal of The Violin Society of America", Volume XIX, No. 2 (2004), Proceedings of the Thirty-First Annual Convention, p. 214-215; 218. ISSN 0148-6845