Sasson signed with Hapoel Jerusalem in August 2007. He had spent the last two seasons with Maccabi Tel Aviv, who released him from the final year of a three-year contract after he averaged just 3.2 points per game in 44 Euroleague games. Shason averaged 10.7 points per game with Hapoel Jerusalem during the 2007-08 season, with a high of 35 points against Ironi Ashkelon.
On 31 August 2011 he retired from the game. He made 2036 points in 240 games in the Israeli Basketball Super League, he also represented the national team of Israel when he made 318 points in 56 caps.
- Israeli Basketball Super League:
- Winner (2): 2006, 2007
- Israeli Basketball State Cup:
- Winner (2): 2006, 2008
- Runner-up (1): 2006
- Hapoel nabs forward Shason. Retrieved on January 13, 2008.
- Allon Sinai. "Sasson leaves Maccabi TA for rival Hapoel Jerusalem". The Jerusalem Post. August 10, 2007. Sports, 11.
- Player profile. Retrieved on January 13, 2008.
|This biographical article relating to an Israeli basketball figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|