She began writing with a poem published in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction in 1963. She initially used the masculine pseudonym "Ron Webb" and appeared only on occasion. In 1979 she became more productive and largely worked under her own name. Her works often concern medical issues or advances in medicine. Along with science fiction she has also written medically oriented thrillers.
- Earth Song trilogy
- Earthchild (1982)
- Earth Song (1983)
- Ram Song (1984)
- The Adventures of Terra Tarkington (1985)
- R.N. (1985)
- The Thing That Goes Burp in the Night (1986) short story
- Pestis 18 (1987)
- The Half Life (1989)
- The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction, pg 1307
- Sharon Webb at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Sharon Webb at the Encyclopedia of Science Fiction, 3rd edition (draft)
- The Adventures of Terra Tarkington review.
|This article about an American science fiction writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|