Sharp End International
Sharp End International is an Australian-owned private military company (PMC) that trained government and corporate entities. They offer services in Foreign internal defense (FID) to train companies working in a foreign environment. They follow the standards of the Project Management Institute (PMI). The company utilises many Australian and New Zealand ex-special forces instructors, however their cadre includes specialists from all over the globe. The firm was registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission in 2003. The company’s CEO is Michael Brookes-Jones and he had been in the role since July 2003. Brookes-Jones is highly regarded in the special operations and protective industry having protected many prime ministers and presidents in his 30 year career. Formerly a New Zealand citizen Brookes-Jones, currently resides in Australia spear heading his company into various hot spots in the globe.
Sharp End International's clients include Government Special Forces units and Corporate clients such as "petroleum companies, mining facilities, financial institutions, corporate identities or celebrities".
It was stated on their website that they had trained the "Ministerial Protection Details for the ‘New’ Iraqi Government, including the Prime Minister and Presidential Teams, as well as the Justice Protection Details for the US Marshals Service in Baghdad."  They also provided "counter terrorism training to both the Police and Military in Iraq." Sharp End has deployed specialist personal to over 30 countries in the past decade.
Sharp End International's key services:
- Private Military Operations and Support Programs
- Counter Terrorism Specialists
- Training packages in Military TTP's and also Law Enforcement Subjects
- Protective Programs, specialising in high threat environments
- Private Security Contractors (companies, firms) - The Security Contractors Industry
- "About Us". Sharp End International. Archived from the original on March 20, 2012. Retrieved 1 November 2017.