Sharpshooter is one who is highly skilled in shooting. It may also refer to:
- Sharpshooter (insect), a specific species of leafhoppers
- Sharpshooter (tool), a narrow spade
- PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter Attachment for the PlayStation 3
- Sharpshooter-class torpedo gunboat
- "Sharpshooter", a song by Whitford/St. Holmes from their album Whitford/St. Holmes
- Sharpshooter (professional wrestling), a wrestling submission hold
- Louie Espinoza, former featherweight boxer
- Sharpshooters (film), a 1938 American film
- Sharpshooter (film), a 2007 film starring James Remar
- Sharp Shooter (film), a 2015 Indian Kannada-language film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sharpshooter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.