Jump to navigation Jump to search
Early Life and Career
Shatta Bandle in 2019 became very known in Nigeria, South Africa, and Ghana after capturing a viral video of himself claiming to be the Richest man in Africa. He had no formal education. He speaks Hausa, his mother's tongue language.
- "Shatta Bandle,". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 3 December 2019.
- "Who Is Shatta Bandle? -Check Out Facts About Shatta Bandle, His Real Name, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Mansions, Cars And Businesses". GhanaCelebrities.Com. 1 October 2019. Retrieved 3 December 2019.
- "Shatta Bandle Biography, Net Worth, & Source of Wealth". NigerianWiki. 30 August 2019. Retrieved 3 December 2019.
- "Video: Shatta Bandle gets police escort in Nigeria". www.myjoyonline.com. Retrieved 3 December 2019.
- 122108447901948 (24 September 2019). "VIDEO: Shatta Bandle catapults Rudeboy PSquare's 'Audio Money' to No.1 on YouTube". Graphic Online. Retrieved 3 December 2019.
|This Ghanaian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|