|Full name||Shaun Richard Brisley|
|Date of birth||6 May 1990|
|Place of birth||Macclesfield, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|2012||→ Peterborough United (loan)||11||(0)|
|2014–2015||→ Scunthorpe United (loan)||7||(0)|
|2015||→ Northampton Town (loan)||5||(1)|
|2016||→ Leyton Orient (loan)||15||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:47 11 November 2016 (UTC).
A product of the youth system at home town club Macclesfield Town, Brisley made his professional debut for the club on 1 March 2008 in a 1–1 draw with Notts County. One month later, he scored his first two goals for the club in a 2–1 victory over Accrington Stanley.
Brisley signed a two-year deal in the summer of 2008, and following two successful seasons was offered a further two-year contract in the summer of 2010, but chose to sign only a one-year deal. In August 2010, Brisley suffered a hip injury which required surgery, keeping him out of action for four months. Brisley signed a new 2-year deal with Macclesfield at the end of the 2010/11 season keeping him under contract at The Moss Rose until May 2013.
On 9 February 2012, it was announced Brisley would join Championship side Peterborough United on loan with a view to a permanent deal? He scored in Peterborough United's 3–1 win over Chesterfield in the League trophy final. But his first and last league goal was in a 3–1 defeat to Sheffield United .
On 4 July 2016, Brisley signed a two-year deal with Carlisle United taking the number 15 shirt.
- "Macc's hometown hero". Macclesfield Express. 2008-04-02. Retrieved 2011-10-15.
- "Macclesfield 1–1 Notts County". BBC Sport. 2008-03-01. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- "Macclesfield Town's Shaun Brisley needs hip operation". BBC Sport. 29 September 2010. Retrieved 5 March 2011.
- "Peterborough United to sign Macclesfield Town's Brisley". BBC Sport. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 16 February 2012.
- "Os bring in Brisley". Leyton Orient F.C. 27 January 2016.