This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||Shaun Anthony Linford Wallace
2 June 1960 
|Other names||The Dark Destroyer (UK)
The Destroyer (Australia)
The Legal Eagle
|Occupation||Barrister, part-time lecturer and Television personality|
|Notable credit(s)||The Chase (2009–)
The Chase Australia (2018–)
Shaun Anthony Linford Wallace (born 2 June 1960) is an English television personality and a barrister. He is a "Chaser" on the ITV quiz show The Chase. Wallace is also a part-time lecturer and often visits schools, colleges and other institutions to educate students on the many aspects of law. In 2004, he won Mastermind and was ranked 286th in the World Quizzing Championships in 2012.
Wallace was called to the Bar in November 1984 and in 1986 completed pupilage. He has taken part in hearings held at both the Old Bailey as well as several Magistrates' Courts located in England and Wales and also in Scotland. He used to be a member of Farringdon Barristers Chambers, until February 2012 when it was announced that he joined Great James Street Chambers.
On 26 October 2016 Wallace was found guilty by the Bar Disciplinary Tribunal of breaching of the Code of Conduct of the Bar of England and Wales (8th Edition) by committing Professional misconduct contrary to paragraph 701(a) and pursuant to paragraph 901.5. Wallace was reprimanded and fined £2500. Wallace was found to have failed to comply with his duty while representing a defendant in criminal proceedings. 
In 2004, Wallace became a champion of the long running BBC general knowledge quiz Mastermind, which also tests a contestant's aptitude on a subject of their choice. His specialist subject in the final was FA Cup Finals.
Since 2009, Wallace has appeared as a "Chaser" on the UK television series The Chase, a teatime game show which airs on ITV. The other Chasers are Anne Hegerty, Paul Sinha, Mark Labbett, and Jenny Ryan. He also appears on the celebrity editions of The Chase. In 2018, he featured as a guest Chaser on the Australian version of the show, alongside fellow UK Chasers Hegerty and Labbett.
In late 2018, he is due to release his autobiography Chasing the Dream.
- BA (Hons), Barrister. Inns of Court School of Law.
- Alumnus, Polytechnic of North London.
- Honorary Doctorate of Law awarded in July 2015 from London Metropolitan University
- "Election results for Brent South". Brent Council. Retrieved 12 June 2013.
- "The Chase". 2 April 2012. Missing or empty
- "Past findings and future hearings:Disciplinary Finding Details". Bar Standards Board. 26 October 2016. Retrieved 7 March 2017.
- "" Shaun Wallace joins chambers Great James Street". Great James Street. February 2012. Retrieved 21 April 2016.
- "Quiz show barrister fined and reprimanded by BSB". Law Gazette. 4 November 2016. Retrieved 7 March 2017.
- "Farringdon Chambers". Archived from the original on 26 March 2011.
- Greed. Season 1. Episode 11. 9 June 2001. Channel 5.
- Byrne, Fiona (31 December 2017). "Gossip Queen: The Chase UK's Shaun Wallace to be guest Chaser in 2018". Herald Sun. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "News – London Metropolitan University". London Metropolitan University. Retrieved 12 June 2013.