|Born||c. 1975 (age 41–42)|
|Other names||Shauna Weinberg|
|Spouse(s)||Edward Norton (m. 2012)|
Shauna Robertson (born circa 1975) is a Canadian film producer. She has worked frequently with Judd Apatow, and has produced a number of films for Apatow Productions, including Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Superbad, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Pineapple Express.
Robertson was raised in Markham, Ontario and moved to Los Angeles as a teenager. She says her biggest preparation for becoming a producer was having laid back parents: "It's good early training to have an incredibly irresponsible family. It forces a young person to take responsibility, to be organized. My mother called me the benevolent dictator because I liked things done in an efficient way." She dropped out of high school at the age of 16 to move to Los Angeles, California.
In Los Angeles, she became an assistant to Mike Binder, who she had met at Camp Tamakwa, memorialized in his film 1993 film Indian Summer. She went on to work for Hart Bochner, Jay Roach and Adam McKay. Working with McKay on Elf, she met Will Ferrell, who brought her to work on the set of Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, where she first met director-producer Judd Apatow. With Apatow, she produced 2005's The 40-Year-Old Virgin, 2007's Knocked Up and Superbad, and 2008's Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Pineapple Express. While Robertson believes that her role as a female producer is to balance out the male humor in films, Apatow has called her "the rare woman who always wants to take the joke farther than any man wants to go. All nudity in my films is a result of Shauna pushing me and calling me a wimp." Actor Jonah Hill has also claimed that Robertson is "way more perverse than any of us", referring to the male writers, directors, producers and actors from Apatow's production company Apatow Productions.
|1999||Mystery, Alaska||Associate producer|
|2000||Meet the Parents||Co-producer (as Shauna Weinberg)|
|2004||Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy||Executive producer|
|Wake Up, Ron Burgundy: The Lost Movie||Executive producer (direct-to-video)|
|2005||The 40-Year-Old Virgin||Producer|
|2008||Forgetting Sarah Marshall||Producer|
- Kennedy, John R. (April 18, 2013). "Ed Norton, Canadian fiancee welcome baby boy". Global News (Shaw Media. Archived from the original on November 1, 2016. Retrieved November 1, 2016.
Norton, 43, and Robertson, 38, were engaged in 2011 after six years together.
- Abramowitz, Rachel (2008-08-06). "Shauna Robertson is just one of the guys". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2008-08-17.
- Belloni, Matthew (2007-11-20). "Shauna Robertson: The Girl in the Boys' Locker Room". Esquire. Retrieved 2008-08-17.
- "Glad for Norton". New York Post. March 30, 2011. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- Chen, Joyce (March 12, 2013). "Edward Norton's Fiancee Shauna Robertson Is Pregnant!". Us Weekly. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- "Edward Norton and Shauna Robertson Secretly Wed Before Son's Birth". Us Weekly. April 18, 2013. Retrieved September 21, 2013.
- Johnson, Zach (April 17, 2013). "Edward Norton's Fiancee Shauna Robertson Gives Birth to a Baby Boy!". Us Weekly. Retrieved April 18, 2013.