From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shaver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shaver means a person who shaves, or an object which shaves, a razor. It may also refer to:
- a boy, as a slang term for shaveling
- Shaver, California, former town in California
- Shaver Creek, tributary of the Juniata River in Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania
- Shaver Lake, in Fresno County, California
- Jeff Shaver (born 1963), American baseball player
- Mike Shaver (born 1977), member of the Mozilla project
- Richard Sharpe Shaver (1907–1975), American writer and artist
- Stephanie Shaver, writer (born 1975), artist and computer game designer
- A band featuring Billy Joe Shaver and Eddy Shaver
- A breed of chicken (Red Shaver) that is multipurpose, good for laying eggs and for meat production
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shaver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.