|Born||New York City, U.S.|
Shawn Ku is a U.S. choreographer and motion picture director. He has also danced on Broadway, and acted in an independent feature-length film. Inspired by his family's personal connection to the Virginia Tech shooting and unexpected death of a visiting friend, Shawn Ku developed his 2010 film Beautiful Boy from those experiences.
- Samsara (2001) - actor
- Making Tracks (2002) - choreographer
- Pretty Dead Girl (2004) - writer, director
- The American Mall (2008) - choreographer, director
- Beautiful Boy (2010) - writer, director
- "Complications of Fear: an interview with Beautiful Boy writer/director Shawn Ku". Asia Pacific Arts. 4 June 2011.
- "Director/Choreographer Shawn Ku talks about American Mall and Asians". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. 1 August 2008.
|This article about a United States film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|