Archbold, Ohio, U.S.
|Residence||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|Alma mater||Bowling Green University|
|Known for||Centro Inc, Unite America|
In 2019, Riegsecker was named CEO of the Year by Illinois Technology Association.
In 2012, Riegsecker was named on the Crain's Chicago Business’ Tech 50 list.
Prior to founding Centro, Riegsecker worked in advertising sales for Real Media, an ad network.
He is on the selection committee for 1871 Chicago, an incubator and accelerator for Chicago technology entrepreneurs, and is an angel investor in the FireStarter Fund, a group of early stage investors.
- MediaPost, 11-15-18 https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/328099/centro-signs-on-100-agencies-in-2018-budgets-150.html
- Chicago Tribune, 5-20-15 https://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/originals/ct-centro-30-million-series-b-bsi-20150520-story.html
- Crain’s Chicago Business https://www.chicagobusiness.com/john-pletz-technology/look-who-won-tech-groups-citylights-awards
- Crain’s Chicago Business https://www.chicagobusiness.com/node/728871
- Bloomberg LP https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=46910696&privcapId=24929674
- Unite America – Our Board https://www.uniteamerica.org/shawn_riegsecker
- Yahoo News, 4-1-17 https://news.yahoo.com/fed-up-with-the-2-parties-a-group-of-centrists-rises-up-120032723.html
- Chicago Tribune, 9-16-15 http://chicago.blueskyinnovation.com/vault/network/riegsecker-shawn/