April 12, 1987 |
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||96 lb (44 kg)|
Shawna Leneé (born April 12, 1987) is an American pornographic actress, dancer, and model.
Early in her career, Leneé worked under the stage names "Kara Mynor" and "Kara Bare". She did not like either of those aliases, which were chosen by her agents at the time instead of her, and considered the use of the name "Mynor" to be unethical. Shawna is her real first name and Leneé is a variation of Lee, which is her middle name.
Leneé appeared on the cover of the July 2008 issue of Penthouse and was featured as the Pet of the Month. In 2009, Leneé was named the Penthouse Pet of the Year Runner-Up. She was quoted that year by the New York Post for her opposition to then New York Governor David Paterson's proposed sales tax on all digital purchases.
Leneé left the adult film industry in 2010 and returned in 2014 after signing a six-month contract with Brazzers. During her hiatus, she attended college for small business management and started a couple of businesses selling crochet patterns and jewelry. She also began working at the Hustler Club in July 2014. She is specifically known for her unique modeling style.
- 2010 AVN Award – Unsung Starlet of the Year
- 2009 Penthouse - Pet of the Year, Runner Up
- Captain Jack (2014-10-16). "Shawna Lenee Is Back!". AdultDVDTalk. Retrieved 2014-10-18.
- "Personal Biography - Shawna Lenee". IAFD. Retrieved 2009-07-30.
- "Shawna Lenee is Back: The TRPWL Interview". Therealpornwikileaks.com. 2015-02-25. Retrieved 2016-06-16.
- "Penthouse Magazine's Official MySpace Page".
- Bennett, Chuck (2009-02-16). "TAXXX SPARKS A FUROR". New York Post. Retrieved March 24, 2011.
- "2010 AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN. 2010-01-10. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shawna Lenee.|