|Education||Muldrow High School|
Northeastern State University
Oklahoma City University
Oral Roberts University
|Title||Miss Oklahoma 1995|
Miss America 1996
|Successor||Tara Dawn Holland|
Smith is married to tech executive, Ryan Wuerch. Together, Smith and her husband have 4 sons; Braden, Barrett, Brennan, and Bryson; 2 of which are from Wuerch's previous marriage. Wuerch was previously a board member for the Miss America Organization and is the co-founder and current CEO of DOSH, an, "app that puts money back into the pockets of consumers and businesses alike using breakthrough technology to eliminate wasted spending." In May 2017, DOSH and the Miss America Organization announced a sponsorship agreement.
- Boswell, Sarah (June 5, 2012). "Nine Oklahoma City University students to compete for Miss Oklahoma title". The Oklahoman. Oklahoma City, OK: OPUBCO. Retrieved June 30, 2015. Alt URL
- Epperson, Shaun (February 23, 2006). "Oklahoma's former Misses still hits in life after pageant". Tulsa World.
- "About Ryan". ryanwuerch.com.
- "Ryan Wuerch Plans to Build Dosh into a Billion Dollar Company Disrupting the Ad-Tech Market". Silicon Hills. February 23, 2018.
- "The Miss America Organization Proudly Announces Its Newest Sponsor – DOSH - Miss America". missamerica.org. Archived from the original on 2017-06-04.
- "The Miss America Organization Partners with Dosh".