From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shawty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shawty may refer to:
- Shawty Lo (1976–2016), an American rapper
- Shawty Putt, an artist for BME Recordings
- Shawty Redd (born 1983), an American record producer, rapper, and songwriter
- Shorty (disambiguation)
- "Get It Shawty", a 2007 song by Lloyd
- "Shawty Get Loose", a 2008 single by Lil Mama
- "Shawty Say", a 2008 song by David Banner
- "Shawty Wus Up", a 2010 song by Dondria
- Shawty got Low, a line from Flo Rida's 2007 song "Low"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shawty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.