Father Shay Cullen (born 27 March 1943) is an Irish missionary priest and the founder of the PREDA Foundation. He is a member of the Missionary Society of St. Columban. He was educated near his home at Harold's Boys and the Presentation Brothers in Glasthule, he was also educated at CBC Monkstown Park.
He helped found PREDA in 1974 along with Alex Corpus Hermoso and Merly Ramirez.This small non-profit organization has a number of purposes which include the promotion and protection of the dignity and the Human Rights of the Filipino people, especially of women and children. Fr. Cullen is a member of the Missionary Society of St. Columban. Fr. Shay addressed the U.S. House Committee on International Relations. 
Preda Foundation and Fr. Shay Cullen were awarded the prestigious Human Rights Award from the City of Weimar, in Germany. Preda cooperates closely with international legal tribunals, Interpol and the UN Commission on Human Rights.  On November 17th 2017, Shay will be awarded with the Martin Buberpenning at the Euriade, the international festival for dialogue.
- Terry Thomas (2005), Sex Crime: Sex Offending and Society, Willan Publishing, ISBN 978-1-84392-105-9
- Hazel Thompson (July 2006), Kids Behind Bars, Digital Journalist
- Child Rights Information Network
- The Life of Street Children in the Philippines and Initiatives to Help Them
- Prestigious German Human Rights Award for Preda Archived October 12, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- newspaper De Limburger 29-4-2017