Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shazam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shazam may refer to:
In the Captain Marvel comic book franchise
- Shazam, formerly Captain Marvel, a Fawcett Comics and, later, DC Comics superhero
- Shazam (wizard), the wizard who gives Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family their powers
- Shazam! (film), a 2019 American superhero film
- Shazam! (TV series), a 1970s live-action television series based upon Captain Marvel's adventures
- Shazam!, a comic book series about Captain Marvel published by DC Comics from 1973 to 1978
- Shazam! The Monster Society of Evil, a 2007 limited edition DC Comics series written by Jeff Smith
- The Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam!, a 1980s Saturday morning cartoon about Captain Marvel and Family
Other uses in arts and media
- Foxy Shazam, a rock band
- Shazam (album), a 1970 LP by The Move
- "Shazam!", original title for Attack Attack!'s second album Attack Attack!
- Shazam! a New Zealand youth music programme from the 1980s, initially presented by Phillip Schofield
- "Shazam!" (song), a 1960 song by Duane Eddy
- "Shazam!", a song by the Beastie Boys from their 2004 album To the 5 Boroughs
- "Shazam!", a song by Spiderbait from their 1999 album Grand Slam
- A catch-phrase used by the character Gomer Pyle in The Andy Griffith Show and Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
- Shazaam, the false memory of a 1990s movie that never existed
- SHAZAM (interbank network), financial services and payments processing company
- Shazam (application)
- SHAZAM (software), software package for econometrics and statistics
- Shazzan, an American animated series from 1967 to 1969, about a genie with magical powers
- ShahZaM, a professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player
- Chazzan, a Jewish musician, or precentor, trained in the vocal arts
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shazam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.