|Look up shazam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shazam may refer to:
In the Captain Marvel comic book franchise
- Shazam, formerly Captain Marvel, a Fawcett Comics and, later, DC Comics superhero
- Shazam (wizard), the wizard who gives Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family their powers
- Shazam (film), a 2019 American superhero film
- Shazam! (TV series), a 1970s live-action television series based upon Captain Marvel's adventures
- Shazam!, a comic book series about Captain Marvel published by DC Comics from 1973 to 1978.
- Shazam! The Monster Society of Evil, a 2007 limited edition DC Comics series written by Jeff Smith
- The Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam!, a 1980s Saturday morning cartoon about Captain Marvel and Family
- Foxy Shazam, a rock band
- Shazam (album), a 1970 LP by The Move
- "Shazam!", original title for Attack Attack!'s second album Attack Attack!
- SHAZAM (interbank network), financial services and payments processing company
- Shazam! a New Zealand youth music programme from the 1980s, initially presented by Phillip Schofield
- Shazam (service), a commercial mobile phone-based music identification service
- SHAZAM (software), software package for econometrics and statistics
- "Shazam!" (song), a 1960 song by Duane Eddy
- "Shazam!", a song by the Beastie Boys from their 2004 album To the 5 Boroughs
- "Shazam!", a song by Spiderbait from their 1999 album Grand Slam
- A catch-phrase used by the character Gomer Pyle in The Andy Griffith Show and Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C..
- Chazzan, a Jewish musician, or precentor, trained in the vocal arts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shazam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.