||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Native name||شازیہ خشک|
|Birth name||Shazia Khushk|
Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan
Shazia Khushk was born at Jamshoro. She debuted for a show in 1992, upon her husband's encouragement, about whom Shazia mentions, ((quote|My husband often called me the Queen of Voice)) She emerged as a singer of two prominent languages Sindhi and Balochi. Her debut song "Mara Udheta Pakhiyara Kadi Aao Na Maare Des" popularized her name across the country. She became well known for her debut song.
- She has sung about more than five-hundred songs so far, performing in 45 countries of the world. US Consulate General, Karachi had selected Shazia as the 'goodwill ambassador'.
- Sindh University, Jamshoro conferred upon her, an honorary fellowship for 'Sufism - folk music'.
- She received 'presidential award' from the government of Uzbekistan
Some of her famous songs are:
- Tera Naam Liya
- Laal Meree Pat Jholey Laal
- Niaani Nimaani
- Mada udtha Pakhiya ke Ao Na Mare Desh