|Directed by||Richard E. Cunha|
|Produced by||Arthur A. Jacobs
|Written by||H.E. Barrie
Richard E. Cunha
Victor Sen Yung
|Music by||Nicholas Carras|
|Cinematography||Meredith M. Nicholson|
|Edited by||William Shea|
|Distributed by||Astor Pictures|
|1 January 1958|
She Demons is an independently produced 1958 black-and-white science fiction film directed and co-written by Richard E. Cunha. Made in a tongue-in-cheek style of Men's adventure magazines, Nazisploitation and The Island of Lost Souls, the film was distributed by Astor Pictures as a double feature with Cunha's Giant from the Unknown.
During a tropical storm a pleasure boat is shipwrecked on an uncharted island and presumed sunk with all hands. The radio possessed by the four survivors can only receive but not transmit and they discover the island will soon be used by naval aircraft as a bombing target.
Finding strange human footprints and hearing the sound of drums, three of the party explore the island that they discover is populated by deformed humanoids who are the product of scientific experiments by a party of Nazis led by a mad scientist war criminal who rules the island.
After producing Giant from the Unknown for Astor Pictures, Astor told Richard Cunha they would only accept it if they made another feature for them for release as a double feature. Astor advanced Cunha $80,000 with Cunha completing the film for $65,000 with locations filmed at Ferndale, California, Griffith Park and Paradise Cove Pier in Malibu, California
- Irish McCalla ... Jerrie Turner
- Tod Griffin ... Fred Maklin
- Victor Sen Yung ... Sammy Ching
- Rudolph Anders ... Col. Karl Osler
- Gene Roth ... Igor
- Leni Tana ... Mona Osler
- Charles Opunui ... Kris Kamana
- The Diane Nellis Dancers ... The She Demons
- p.113-115 Weaver, Tom Richard Cunha & Arthur Jacobs Interview in Return of the B Science Fiction and Horror Heroes: The Mutant Melding of Two Volumes of Classic Interviews McFarland, 2000
- "She Demons (1958) - Filming Locations - IMDb". imdb.com. Retrieved 2014-06-10.