Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sheaf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sheaf may refer to:
- Sheaf (agriculture), a bundle of harvested cereal stems
- Sheaf (mathematics), a mathematical tool
- Sheaf toss, a Scottish sport
- River Sheaf, a tributary of River Don in England
- The Sheaf, a student-run newspaper serving the University of Saskatchewan
- Aluma, a settlement in Israel whose name translates as Sheaf
- Sceafa, a king of English legend
- Sheave, a wheel or roller with a groove along its edge for holding a belt, rope or cable
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheaf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.