From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sheba is a southern kingdom mentioned in the Jewish scriptures and the Qur'an.
Sheba may also refer to:
- Sheba (person), a biblical character
- Sheba, 34th sura of the Qur'an
- Sheba (film), a 1921 silent film
- "Sheba" (song), a 1980 song by Mike Oldfield
- Sheba (cat food), a brand of cat food
- Sheba (Golden Sun character)
- Lieutenant Sheba, a character from Battlestar Galactica
- 1196 Sheba, an asteroid
- Sheba Medical Center, a hospital in Ramat Gan, Israel
- HMS Sheba, a former Royal Navy base in Aden, Yemen
- Sheba Palace, Aden, Yemen
- Queen of Sheba's Palace, Axum, Ethiopia
- Queen of Sheba's Palace (Sumharam), near Salalah, Oman
- Surface Heat Budget of the Arctic Ocean (SHEBA), an acronym for a National Science Foundation-funded research project
- شيبة, sometimes spelled shiba, sheeba or chiba is the Moroccan Arabic word for the plant Artemisia arborescens used in the Maghrebi mint tea.
- Queen of Sheba
- Shebaa Farms, a disputed area between Israel, Lebanon, and Syria
- Come Back, Little Sheba (1952 film)
- Shva (ְ), a vowel in the Hebrew language
- Chiba (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.