|Sheberghan Airport د شبرغان هوائی ډګر|
|Operator||Afghanistan Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation|
|Elevation AMSL||1,100 ft / 335 m|
Sheberghan Airfield (ICAO: OASG) is located in the Jowzjan Province in the northwest part of Afghanistan. The airfield is located in a plain adjacent to a river, 17 nautical miles (31 km) northeast of Sheberghan, 12 nautical miles (22 km) west of Aqchah, and 40 nautical miles (74 km) east of Andkhoy.
The airport resides at an elevation of 1,100 feet (335 m) above mean sea level. It has two parallel runways: 06L/24R with an asphalt surface measuring 8,600 by 80 feet (2,621 m × 24 m) and 06R/24L with a gravel surface measuring 6,939 by 100 feet (2,115 m × 30 m).
The downward sloping runway is gravel base with a small cement run-up pad at the south end. The runway is slightly damaged. There aren't any facilities.
- "Sheberghan (OASG)". Afghanistan Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Sheberghan". Afghanistan Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation. 27 August 2006. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007.
- Airport information for OASG: Sheberghan, Afghanistan at Great Circle Mapper.
- Airport record for Sheberghan Airfield at Landings.com. Retrieved 2013-8-1
- Accident history for OASG at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport record for Sheberghan Airfield at Landings.com.
|This article about an Afghan airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|