From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up shed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A shed is a simple, single-story, non-residential structure.
- Locomotive shed, a storage shed for locomotives
- Shed, a masculine first name.
Shed, The Shed, or Shedding may also refer to:
- Shed (deity), an Ancient Egyptian Saviour god
- Shed (musician), techno music producer and Berghain resident based in Germany
- Shed (physics), a unit of cross-section
- Shed (weaving), the area through which weft yarns are woven
As a verb
- Load shedding, used by utilities and building automation systems to prevent overloading available supply systems
- Moulting, how an animal routinely casts off an outer part of its body
In arts, entertainment, and media
- Shed (video game), a 2008 video game
In literature and publications
- The Shed, one of two magazines of that title published in Australia and New Zealand:
- Blokes & Sheds (1998), book by Jim Hopkins with photographs by Julie Riley Hopkins profiling amateur inventors across New Zealand
- Blokes and Sheds (1998), nonfiction book by Marc Thomson about the "shed subculture"
- Men and Sheds (2002), nonfiction book by Gordon Thorburn about the "shed subculture"
- Shed Men (2004), nonfiction book by Gareth Jones (journalist)
- The Man in the Shed (2012), a novel by Lloyd Jones
- uk.rec.sheds, a Usenet newsgroup that champions the "shed subculture"
- Shed (album), an album by Title Fight
- Shed Seven, a Britpop band from York, England
- Rene Pawlowitz, known also as Shed, a Berlin-based DJ and producer.
- Discovery Shed, a UK TV channel
- Shed Productions, a British television company
- The Shed, a subsidiary structure of the fictional criminal operation Prophet Five in the television series Alias
- The Shed (Hudson Yards), a cultural center in New York City
- Shed End, the south stand of the Stamford Bridge football stadium in London
- Koussevitzky Music Shed, also known as "the Shed", a music venue at Tanglewood
- All pages beginning with "shed"
- All pages with titles containing shed
- The Shedd Institute
- Bike shed
- Bloodshed (disambiguation)
- Watershed (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.