Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sheep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sheep are quadrupedal, ruminant mammals that are typically kept as livestock.
Sheep may also refer to:
- Ovis, a genus including domestic sheep, bighorn sheep, Dall sheep, argali, and mouflon
- Sheep dog, a dog used to herd sheep
- Jacob sheep, an ancient species of sheep.
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Sheep, a character in WordWorld
- The Sheep, a character in Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- The Sheep, a character from Animal Farm
- "Sheep" (song), a song by Pink Floyd from Animals
- "Sheep" (Lay song), 2017 song
- "Sheep" (The Housemartins song)
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- SHEEP (symbolic computation system)
- Sheep, slang for unquestioningly obedient, naive, or innocent followers
- List of fictional sheep
- Ammotragus or Barbary sheep, a genus of rare or extinct ruminants
- Aries (constellation), the sheep constellation
- Counting sheep
- Electric Sheep (disambiguation)
- Sheep Island (disambiguation)
- Sheep to shawl
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheep.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.