(Redirected from Sheesha)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up shisha or sheesha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shisha or sheesha may refer to:
- Hookah, a waterpipe
- Mu‘assel, or shisha tobacco, the molasses-based tobacco concoction smoked in a hookah
- Hookah lounge, or shisha bar
- Sheesha (2005 film), a film directed by Ashu Trikha
- Shisha (song), a song by Massari
- Taivoan people, a Taiwanese indigenous people
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shisha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.