From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sheesha)
|Look up sheesha or shisha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Shisha or sheesha may refer to:
- Hookah, a waterpipe
- Mu‘assel, "shisha tobacco" shortened to just "shisha" can, in the West, mean the molasses-based tobacco concoction smoked in a hookah
- Hookah lounge, or shisha bar, an establishment where patrons share shisha
- Shisha (embroidery), embroidery incorporating small mirrors
- Shisha, a person mentioned in the Bible
- Shisha (song), a 2013 song by Massari featuring French Montana
- Sheesha (2005 film), a 2005 Hindi film
- Sheesha (1986 film), a 1986 Hindi-language Indian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shisha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.