From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sheik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sheik or The Sheik may refer to:
- Sheikh, an honorific term in Arabic
- Duncan Sheik (born 1969), an American singer-songwriter and composer
- The Sheik (film), a 1921 silent film starring Rudolph Valentino
- The Sheik (novel), by Edith Maude Hull, on which the film is based
- "The Sheik of Araby", a 1921 pop tune composed in response to the film
- Sheik (Legend of Zelda), a disguise of Princess Zelda in Ocarina of Time
- Sheik condoms, introduced by Jules Schmid
- Sheik Yerbouti, an album released by Frank Zappa
- "Sheik", a song on ZZ Top's album Tres Hombres
- Irina Sheik, Russian supermodel
- Ed Farhat (1926-2003), American wrestler who performed as "The Sheik" and is also known as the "Original Sheik"
- The Iron Sheik (born 1943), ring name of Hossein Khosrow Ali Vaziri, Iranian wrestler and actor
- The Sheik II (born 1974), rung name of American wrestler Joseph Cabibbo
- Shawn Daivari (born 1984), American wrestler who has performed as "Sheik Abdul Bashir"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.