Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sheik in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sheik or The Sheik may refer to:
- Sheikh, an honorific term in Arabic
- Sheik (Legend of Zelda), a disguise of Princess Zelda in Ocarina of Time
- Sheik condoms, introduced by Jules Schmid
- Sheiks, Hollywood High School's mascot.
- The Sheik (novel) a 1919 novel by Edith Maude Hull, on which the film is based
- The Sheik (film), a 1921 silent film starring Rudolph Valentino
- The Sheik (2014 film) about The Iron Sheik
- "The Sheik of Araby", a 1921 pop tune composed in response to the film
- "Sheik", a song on ZZ Top's album Tres Hombres
- Sheik Yerbouti, an album by Frank Zappa
- Chad Morgan (born 1933), an Australian country music singer and comedian commonly referred to as "The Sheik of Scrubby Creek"
- Duncan Sheik (born 1969), American singer-songwriter and composer
- Irina Sheik, Russian supermodel
- Ed Farhat (1924–2003), American wrestler who performed as "The Sheik" and is also known as the "Original Sheik"
- The Iron Sheik (born 1942), ring name of Hossein Khosrow Ali Vaziri, Iranian wrestler and actor
- The Sheik II (born 1974), ring name of American wrestler Joseph Cabibbo
- Shawn Daivari (born 1984), American wrestler who has performed as "Sheik Abdul Bashir"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.