Sheikh Adam Safiuddin
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Part of a series on Shīa Islam
Syedna Sheikh Adam Safiuddin (died on 7 Rajab 1030 AH AH/1622 AD; born on 6th Jumad-il-Akhar [unknown year]), Ahmedabad, India) was the 28th Da'i al-Mutlaq (Absolute Missionary) of the Dawoodi Bohra sect of Musta‘lī Islam. He succeeded, the 27th Dai Syedna Dawood Bin Qutubshah to the religious post.
Syedna Sheikh Adam was born in 1548 in Vadodara. His father's name was Taiyib Shah. Syedna Sheikh Adam obtained elementary education in Vadodara and went to Ahmedabad to pursue further education. He further studied in Yemen under Syedna Yusuf Najmuddin ibn Sulaiman.
- List of Syednas (according to Dawoodi Bohras)
- A Chronological List of Duatil Mutlaqin
- Daftary, Farhad, The Ismaili, Their History and Doctrine (Chapter -Mustalian Ismailism- p. 300-310)
- Lathan, Young, Religion, Learning and Science
- Bacharach, Joseph W. Meri, Medieval Islamic Civilisation
Dawood Bin Qutubshah
| 28th Dā'ī al-Mutlaq
1021–1030 AH/ 1612–1622 AD