Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sheila Ellison is an American author and a speaker on issues relating to parenting and relationships.
Activity and Child-rearing books
- 365 Games Babies Play
- 365 Games Toddlers Play, Nov 2003
- 365 Days Of Creative Play (with Judith Gray), April 1995
- 365 Afterschool Activities
- 365 Foods Kids Love to Eat(with Judith Gray), July 2001
- 365 Ways to Raise Great Kids (with Barbara Ann Barnett), Sept 1998
- 365 Games Smart Babies Play (with Susan Ferdinandi), June 2005
- 365 Smart Afterschool Activities (with Judith Gray), Sept 2005
- 365 Games Smart Toddlers Play, April 2006
- 365 Ways To Raise Confident Kids
Self-Help and relationship books
- The Courage to be a Single Mother
- Becoming Whole Again after Divorce
- The Courage to Love Again
- Creating Happy, Healthy Relationships after Divorce
- How Does She Do It? 101 Life Lessons from One Mother to Another
- If Women Ruled the World, Sept 2004
- Neal, Rome (7 November 2002). "Dating After The Divorce". CBS / The Early Show. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Scharf, Lynn; Zaleski, Jeff; Scharf, Michael (10 June 2002). "Nonfiction Notes". Publishers Weekly. 249 (23): 55. Retrieved 8 August 2015. (Subscription required (help)).
- Rosen, Ellen (4 February 1996). "What to do on snow days". The Des Moines Register. Des Moines, Iowa. Gannett News Service. p. 3E. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- Collins, Myrna (27 December 1997). "Cookbooks satisfy kids/parents". Marshfield News-Herald. Marshfield, Wisconsin. Thomson News Service. p. 4D. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- Martin, Patti (14 April 2004). "Parenting: Read All About It". Asbury Park Press. Asbury Park, New Jersey. p. 20. Retrieved 11 January 2019.