|Member of the Indiana House of Representatives
from the 27th district
January 5, 1982
|Preceded by||Richard Olin Regnier|
December 20, 1938 |
Buffalo, New York
|Alma mater||Purdue University|
Born in Indianapolis, Indiana, Klinker graduated from Purdue University with her Bachelor of Education in elementary ecucation in 1961. Klinker later received her Master of Science from Purdue in 1970. Klinker worked her entire teaching career for the Lafayette School Corporation. She began her teaching career in 1961 at Klondike Elementary School in West Lafayette, Indiana while also teaching at Edgelea Elementary School. In 1963, Klinker began teaching at Miami Elementary School in Lafayette, Indiana, until 1985. Klinker was also the outreach liaison at the Purdue University College of Education.
Klinker currently serves on the House Committees for Agriculture and Rural Development, Veterans Affairs and Public Safety, and Ways and Means.
- Journal & Courier (October 5, 2008). "Q&A: Indiana House District 27". jconline.com.
- Purdue University (2006). "Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences College of Liberal Arts" (PDF). purdue.edu. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-06-01.
-  Official government website
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Sheila Ann J. 'Shelia' Klinker (IN) profile
- Follow the Money - Sheila Klinker
|This article about an Indiana politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|