From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||15 March 1906|
|Died||17 February 1998(aged 91)|
Sheila Raynor (15 March 1906 – 17 February 1998) was a British actress. She appeared in Jack Clayton's adaptation of Room at the Top. One of her notable roles was that of Alex's (Malcolm McDowell) mother in A Clockwork Orange.
- They Knew Mr. Knight (1946) - Agnes
- The Mark of Cain (1947) - Guard (uncredited)
- The Huggetts Abroad (1949) - Woman with Straker (uncredited)
- Madness of the Heart (1949) - Nun
- Wings of Danger (1952) - Nurse (uncredited)
- Lease of Life (1954) - Mistress of Ceremonies
- Value for Money (1955) - Mrs. Hall (uncredited)
- Three Men in a Boat (1956) - Women at Picnic (uncredited)
- Violent Playground (1958) - Mrs. Catlin
- The Reluctant Debutante (1958) - Broadbents' Maid (uncredited)
- Room at the Top (1959) - Vera (uncredited)
- October Moth (1960) - The Woman
- Die, Monster, Die! (1965) - Miss Bailey (UK version)
- Dulcima (1971) - Mrs. Gaskain
- Man in the Wilderness (1971) - Grace's Mother
- A Clockwork Orange (1971) - Mum
- Demons of the Mind (1972) - Old Crone
- Slade in Flame (1975) - Charlie's Mum
- The Omen (1976) - Mrs. Horton
- The Terence Davies Trilogy (1983) - Robert's Mother (Old Age) (segment: Madonna and Child)
- "Sheila Raynor".
- "Sheila Raynor - Theatricalia".
- Brian McFarlane (ed.) The Cinema of Britain and Ireland. Wallflower Press, 2005 ISBN 190476438X (p. 263).
- "Alex' Mum - A Clockwork Orange - Sheila Raynor - Dystopian Movies.org".
- "A Clockwork Orange: the look that shook the nation".
- McFarlane, Brian (16 May 2016). "The Encyclopedia of British Film: Fourth edition". Oxford University Press – via Google Books.
|This article about a British film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|