(Redirected from Shela (disambiguation))
Shela may refer to:
- Shela (name), a human personal name closely related to "Shelah"
- "Shela" (song), a 1985 song by the American band Aerosmith
- Shela, Tibet, a village in the Tibet Autonomous Region of China
- the village of Shela on Lamu Island, Kenya
- Shela, Japanese pop artist
- An old-fashioned Australian slang term for "woman" or "girl"
- Rav Shela, Babylonian Amora
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.