Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shelah may refer to:
- Shelah (son of Judah), a son of Judah according to the Bible
- Shelah (name), a Hebrew personal name
- Shlach, the 37th weekly Torah portion (parshah) in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading
- Saleh, a prophet described in the Qur'an whom some scholars believe to be the Islamic counterpart of Shelah son of Judah
- Salah, sometimes referred to by the name "Shelah", a minor Biblical figure (son of Arpachshad, father of Eber)
- Pool of Siloam, also referred to as the "pool of Shelah", a site of Biblical significance in Jerusalem, Israel
- Shenei Luhot HaBerit, Hebrew initialed "Shelah", 16th-century Rabbi Isaiah Horowitz most influential work
- Saharon Shelah (born 1945), a contemporary mathematician working in set theory and logic
- Shela (disambiguation)
- Salat, the practice of formal prayer of Islam
- Sela (disambiguation) • Sela (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shelah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.