From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shelah may refer to:
- Shelah (son of Judah), a son of Judah according to the Bible
- Shelah (name), a Hebrew personal name
- Shlach, the 37th weekly Torah portion (parshah) in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading
- Saleh, a prophet described in the Qur'an whom some scholars believe to be the Islamic counterpart of Shelah son of Judah
- Salah, sometimes referred to by the name "Shelah", a minor Biblical figure (son of Arpachshad, father of Eber)
- Pool of Siloam, also referred to as the "pool of Shelah", a site of Biblical significance in Jerusalem, Israel
- Shenei Luhot HaBerit, Hebrew initialed "Shelah", 16th-century Rabbi Isaiah Horowitz most influential work
- Saharon Shelah (born 1945), a contemporary mathematician working in set theory and logic
- Shela (disambiguation)
- Salat, the practice of formal prayer of Islam
- Sela (disambiguation) • Sela (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shelah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.