Sheldon Point Airport (IATA: SXP, FAA LID: SXP) is a state-owned public-use airport located in Nunam Iqua (formerly Sheldon Point), a city in the Kusilvak Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska. FAA records still list the location as Sheldon Point, but the city was renamed Nunam Iqua in 1999.
Sheldon Point Airport covers an area of 120 acres (49 ha) which contains one runway and two seaplane landing areas:
- Runway 1/19: 3,015 x 60 ft (919 x 18 m), Surface: Gravel
- Runway 9W/27W: 15,000 x 2,000 ft (4,572 x 610 m), Surface: Water
- Runway 18W/36W: 15,000 x 2,000 ft (4,572 x 610 m), Surface: Water
Airlines and destinations
Busiest domestic routes out of SXP
(July 2010 - June 2011) 
|| Emmonak, AK
- ^ a b FAA Airport Master Record for SXP (Form 5010 PDF), effective 2007-07-05
- ^ Alaska Community Database: Nunam Iqua. Retrieved 30-Aug-2007.
- ^ Hageland Aviation Services: Scheduled Flights (PDF). Retrieved 30-Aug-2007.
- ^ http://www.transtats.bts.gov/airports.asp?pn=1&Airport=SXP&Airport_Name=Sheldon%20Point,%20AK:%20Sheldons%20Point&carrier=FACTS