March 26, 1991 |
Long Beach, California
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||194 lb (88 kg)|
|High school:||La Puente (CA) Bishop Amat Memorial|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2016|
Sheldon Andrew Price (born March 26, 1991) is an American football cornerback who is currently a free agent. He played college football at UCLA, and signed with the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent in 2013.
Price attended Bishop Amat High School of Los Angeles. He was selected to the SuperPrep All-Far West team, Scout.com West Hot 150 (ranked as the 81st prospect). He was also selected to the Tacoma News-Tribune Western 100 and CalHiSports.com All-State third team during high school. In his Junior season in high school, He was selected first-team all-league team and second-team All-San Gabriel Valley.
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||40‡||Commit date|
|La Puente, California||Bishop Amat High School||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)||155 lb (70 kg)||4.56||Apr 27, 2008|
|Recruiting star ratings: Scout: Rivals: 247Sports: N/A|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 41 (CB) Rivals: 24 (CB), 209 (National), 21 (California)|
He played College football at UCLA Bruins. In his freshman season, he was selected for The Sporting News' Pac-10 All-Freshman team and the Rivals.com All-America Team. He was a co-winner of the UCLA's John Boncheff Jr. Memorial Award for Rookie of the Year following his freshman season. He finished college with a total of 157 tackles, 5 Interceptions, 26 Pass Deflections and 2 Forced fumbles. He was selected to participate in the 2013 East-West Shrine Game on the West team.
On October 11, 2016, Price was placed on injured reserve after suffering a biceps injury in Week 5.
On September 16, 2017, Price was placed on injured reserve with a concussion. He was released on October 19, 2017.
He is the son of Dennis and Letitia Price, both UCLA graduates. His sister, Kylie, was a member of the UCLA women's track and field team as an All-American long jumper. His father Dennis Price played his College football at UCLA and was a fifth round selection of the 1988 NFL Draft by the Oakland Raiders. He played four NFL seasons at Cornerback, two each with the Oakland Raiders (1988-1989) and New York Jets (1991-1992). His cousin is former NBA player Harold Ellis.
- "UCLA Bruins Profile". uclabruins.com.
- "Scout.com 2009 West Hot 150". scout.com.
- "Four Bruins Named To Rivals.com All-America Team". pac-12.com. Retrieved December 17, 2009.
- "Chane Moline, Rahim Moore and Brian Price Selected UCLA Football's Most Valuable Players". pac-12.com. Retrieved November 30, 2009.
- "Sheldon Price College Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- "2013 East-West Shrine Game rosters". nfl.com. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- "INDIANAPOLIS COLTS SIGN NINE UNDRAFTED FREE AGENTS". colts.com. Retrieved April 30, 2013.
- "Colts sign 9 undrafted free agents, waive 3". wishtv.com. Retrieved May 1, 2013.
- "Indianapolis Colts make roster moves". blogs.colts.com. September 25, 2015. Retrieved September 27, 2015.
- "Ravens add 2 defenders to the practice squad, waive Akeem Hunt". Baltimore Beatdown. Retrieved 2015-12-30.
- "Ravens place Marlon Brown on injured reserve". Retrieved 2015-12-30.
- Mink, Ryan (October 11, 2016). "Ravens Place CB Sheldon Price on Injured Reserve, Sign OG Vladimir Ducasse". BaltimoreRavens.com.
- Mink, Ryan (September 16, 2017). "Ravens Swap Running Backs and Cornerbacks Ahead of Sunday's Game". BaltimoreRavens.com.
- "Sheldon Price tested in college starting debut". latimes.com. Retrieved September 21, 2009.
- "Scout.com Profile". scout.com.